Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FINALLY UPDATING MY BLOG

I haven't been good at all with updating my blog. It's been stuck on Halloween for almost 3 months. I didn't think it was a big deal because I hadn't really told anyone about it. Then one day I thought I would get on to take a look at it and realized it had been looked at 160 TIMES!!!! How embarrassing!!! I thought about deleting the blog altogether, but figured since it had been visited so many times, I better share more photos.!!!!! So sorry to whomever has been looking and being disappointed.
Also, BABY #3 IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!! We are expecting him/her in August. That was Jason's big surprise Christmas present!!! I kept it from everyone for 2 wks before Christmas so I could surprise Jason with a wrapped onesie in his stocking!!! He was really excited!!!

6 comments:

Tate and Sari Hansen said...

Wow! Congrats on #3. It looks like there is a need for a girl in the Brower family! Your boys are adorable so another one would be great too. Keep in touch!
Sari

summergibbs said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant! We just found out we are having a girl...due June 26th. Hope you're feeling well!

summergibbs said...

P.S. Our blog is private so if you want to take a look e-mail me your e-mail at summergibbs77@live.com. You probably won't get quite that bored, though!

Kelli said...

Mandy, We are so happy for you and Jason! Hopefully we will get to see you at the Dodge again this year. Can't wait.

The Ricks Clan said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you. How have you been feeling? Do you know what you are having yet?

summergibbs said...

Holy....what the heck?! It's a good thing I pay attention to detail since there are no new posts! Congratulations on baby girl Brower!!! How exciting!!!